Hidden Depths
For one of Ali’s characters
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi was not one to be focused on his surroundings when his mind had drawn in on itself. Though he had not had an easy upbringing, the detriments he'd experienced had rarely been caused by being snuck up on. Thus as Georgia paused to watch him, though there were two dormant predators lingering inside of himself, the alchemist's mind was busy focusing on the brilliant red berries before him. Already he was thinking that whatever tartness they likely possessed would be useful, and the plant itself could likely be used as a garnish as well.

Those are poisonous.

Whirling around, a surprised by charmingly boyish smile spread rapidly across Remi's face. The woman before him was exquisitely beautiful, but it was her quiet and knowing demeanor that ultimately attracted him, as well as the basket of herbs that she carried. Glancing down at the berries, Remi's smile turned slanted as he ran a hand through his curls to display his obvious ignorance. "Ah." He chuckled, curling his fingers in a flourish back into his palm and stepping away from the plant. "Not quite what I was after, then." Remi added, his melodic accent rolling easily off his lips as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hello." The alchemist returned with a sunny smile, his sea-glass green eyes politely appraising her in more detail now that it appeared this was going to be the start of a conversation. "My name is Remi. I take it you've not just arrived here, as I have?" He inquired, his voice thoughtful as his head titled to one side looking decidedly avian in gesture, which was perhaps not so surprising given that he did spend a good amount of time as a bird.

remi
Trying to teach my common sense to not waver with my confidence
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-25-2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-25-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-26-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-26-2018, 12:44 AM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Georgia - 11-27-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Remi - 11-27-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Hidden Depths - by Random Event - 11-27-2018, 10:39 PM