I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
i've been sleepwalking and wandering all night
"It is open—" The alchemist called upon hearing the sound of the knock. Once upon a time it would have brought a quietly befuddled smile to Remi's lips along with thoughts of, why do they bother knocking?. Now, it was more of a weary sigh; the same thoughts, though much less lovingly held.

Sitting at the counter at the back of the shop, the alchemist was hunched over a sketch pad. He was working out structural drawings for the Spark Bird perch, and trying to think-through the implications of having so many ascended with the power to create the electric bird (presumably, anyways). Though Amalia had applied a thick layer of honey to the alchemist's wounds, the blighted-bite and scratches were not healing as well as they should. Chewing on some willow bark that the baker had given him to help with the pain, Remi's fingers made the bit of charcoal he had dance across his knuckles as he glared down at the page, willing ideas to come to him.

trying to take what's lost and broke and make it right

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-16-2019, 03:58 PM