I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren’s eyes narrowed when Remi winced, but the summoner chalked it up to the alchemist’s discomfort at being forced to put up with the Launceleyn one time too many. It seemed that Remi was going to once again want to talk about all this, everything between them. So it would be up to Loren to stop that before it went too far. After all, he wasn’t the only one who wasn’t listening here. ”I told you. That first day I told you that I would only prove capable of hurting you. So yes.”

The Launceleyn’s voice was just tired. Not sad, not angry, not annoyed, just filled with a bone-deep exhaustion. The alchemist’s optimism had let Loren believe for a brief moment that maybe there could be more between them. But in the end, the summoner's pessimism had won out, and now he knew he should’ve trusted his instincts to begin with, the ones that had told him that whatever the other man might think, the Launceleyn only brought pain and heartbreak in his wake.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-17-2019, 07:58 PM