I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist hummed a note of acknowledgement, finally sweeping a hand across his eyes to partially dry them before looking up at the Launceleyn with eyelashes fused together from tears and a sea-foam shattered stare. Unable to do more than offer one of those half-smiles of well...alright then that didn't come close to reaching his eyes, the alchemist picked up his notebook and charcoal nodding awkwardly to Loren.

Heading towards the door just behind the counter, to the small room in the back that worked as a kitchen and office, the alchemist gripped the doorframe for a moment and paused. A rose of blood had bloomed on the pale material of his shirt, but it wasn't that which had caused the alchemist to halt, but the lingering inability to hold his tongue. This was probably just another reason why Loren didn't want to be around him, but if so, so be it. Remi was who he was now more than ever, even if he was hated and abandoned for it.

"Unconditional means just that." He said in a pitch just above a whisper, glancing over his shoulder at the summoner though not really letting himself focus on him. Whatever Loren had felt and wanted, Remi's love was unconditional, memories or no. He would be here, pathetic as it was, waiting should the Launceleyn ever return no matter the number of times he was kicked down and told he wasn't wanted. So saying, Remi nodded slightly before turning to enter the room.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 09:09 PM