I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Inches between them, between lips and hands and hearts thudding out uncertain rhythms. But the alchemist was empty now, and so as close as he was to Loren, there simply nothing in him anymore.

"Please what." Remi snapped dryly. "Oh, do you Loren? For how long this time? A few hours?" Then something in the alchemist did seem to snap, the light in his eyes both dulling and flashing somehow as he leaned forward. His eyes scoured Loren's face, close enough that at the right angles, his eyelashes would have brushed the Launceleyn's cheek as he narrowed his gaze in a glare.

"This, is from Phoebe." Remi said, pulling back and raising his shoulder. The skin stretched unhappily with the motion, fresh clear liquid oozing from the wound. "And these?" The alchemist gestured to the far large gashes on his spine, ribs, and arms. "Are from Ronin."

Stepping forward again with steel and madness bright in his gaze, the alchemist laughed darkly again. "So you see Loren, those I love hurt me all the time. But you only seem to only want to heal the wounds that you have not caused."

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-17-2019, 10:18 PM