I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
.However close the summoner now stood, the gulf felt an impossible distance to cross. But just then that felt to Remi precisely what Loren probably wanted. A chasm only just on the possible side of impossible distances, the current heading the wrong way, and the alchemist already wading through to reach the other side. To reach Loren, only to find the summoner had switched sides when the alchemist made it half way. Once upon a time the alchemist could never have been this close to the summoner, and now? Well. More on that later.

"Ahh yes. Of course. Remi said rolling his eyes and pulling away, teeth tightly clenched. Leaning down he righted the knocked over folding table before resting his palms on the workbench, his back to Loren. Taking a deep breath, Remi exhaled in a long stream, eyes pressed tightly shut.

"Keep me safe.." He repeated, one of his bare feet tapping anxiously on the ground as feathers ruffled through his curls and down the top of his spine. "My life has never been safe. I have never asked for it to." Remi added, a nail turning into a claw as he scratched it down into the wood of the bench.

"You've also done a terrible job of it." He added, shoulder slumping slightly which only made Remi draw in a strained hiss of pain.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 01:29 AM