I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Remi stepped away and Loren suddenly had room to breathe. However, that hadn’t actually been what he wanted: even though the alchemist had been uncomfortably close before, the summoner didn’t trust the sudden distance between, especially since the other man’s words still came out in a dark tone and various parts of his body were shifting wildly, a clear sign that not all was well. However, none of this was what he wanted and he didn't know what to do about any of it.

Of course the Launceleyn knew that Remi had been upset. It’s what Loren had wanted, been counting on even. But not like this. He’d wanted anger, not this pained and wild and sad emotion that seemed to be coursing through the alchemist. As the other man scratched against the wood, the summoner’s breath caught in his throat. Speaking to the alchemist's back seemed wrong, so the Launceleyn came around to the front of the other man. ”I know it’s never been safe. And I know I messed up. Terribly. But you should be safe. And that's all I wanted, I swear, to protect you.” As the pained sound came from Remi Loren flinched. ”Please let me heal you. And then we can talk. About everything or nothing, whatever you want.” Tentatively the Launceleyn took a step forward, his hand hovering over the other man’s shoulder, magic at the ready.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-18-2019, 01:59 AM