I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Remi glanced up, green eyes glaring through his long lashes as he groaned under his breath, shaking his head. "I already fell in love with you, Loren. If that is what you are saving me from you are far too late. The alchemist said in a rather flat tone, like a stone made matte and dull from constant rubbing. Remi's eyes washed briefly over Loren's face, the stubble here and there, the line of his jaw, before returning safely to the woodgrain on the bench. Swallowing hard, Remi stood up sharply as the summoner's hand reached out.

Shivering slightly, having not lit a fire in this room, the alchemist tugged in a breath and fixed the summoner with a pointed stare. Letting his head loll slightly to the side and having to resist the urge to ruffle a hand to dismiss the feathers in his curls, Remi raised a skeptical brow. "I see your ability to touch me comes and goes as well" This was said with no small amount of accusation as the alchemist glanced at the summoner's raised hand.

"You know, you never ask to heal me normally. You just put your hands where you want." And yet when Remi did it, all hell broke loose. Or manticores, anyways. Perhaps the criticism wasn't fair, but it felt apt in the moment.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 02:27 AM