I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist smiled softly at the colour and heat beneath his fingers. His expression had a cherub-like quality just then, one of unfettered innocence and self-sacrificial love; all green eyes and soft curls dotted with tawny feathers. Remi's brows came together, lashes fluttering with confusion as he felt Loren move his hand. Pulling his eyes away from the summoner's he followed the motion of their fingers only to find them softly interlaced. Feeling something hitch in his chest—not air, for he felt he couldn't draw a single breath in this moment—he merely parted in his lips in a boyishly naive O of surprise.

Softly Remi's fingers closed but did not tighten. It was more like a tug against the summoner's hand as his gaze once again rose to find the cool blue's of the Launceleyn. "You did not ask." The alchemist replied with a hint of a smile and a small shrug; not upset, moreso humbly amused that it had taken Loren this long and that Remi had needed to be so blunt about what he'd meant all along by unconditional.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 08:32 PM