I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"That is what unconditional means." The alchemist explained, though there was more to it than that. Perhaps at the beginning, only a few weeks ago really, it felt more like a strange obligation that the Remi of the past had made, and that the current Remi had to uphold. He didn't mind of course, but he'd only felt it in an intellectual sense. Now, that was no longer true.

Goosebumps trailed down from Remi's shoulder to his ribs, but not because he was cold. The alchemist could feel feathers trickling down his back like droplets of water; fine golden bits of fluff that made him shiver again. In Loren's grip the alchemist could feel his fingers twitch slightly, as if the weight of the moment that wasn't happening was something he could bear physically. But like the summoner, the alchemist wasn't entirely done with it. Not after they'd fought so hard to find them in what was likely to only be a temporary respite.

Swallowing slightly the alchemist again tugged on the summoner's hand, but it was he who took a small step forward. "Would you?" He whispered, the look on his face temporarily suggesting the words meant something else, before Remi made himself pull his eyes away to glance at the horror-show of gore and tattered skin on his shoulder and side.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 08:53 PM