I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist moaned in response to the question. It might have been healing magic on the part of the summoner, but it was dark magic that had taken away Remi's sight and it wasn't going to be healed without a fight. Tears flowed unabashedly down the alchemist's cheeks as he grit his teeth against the pain. No warrior was he, no soul hardened against pain. Remi could hardly hear the words Loren was saying for the pounding of his own blood in his ears drowned out all rational thought and made it difficult for the alchemist to even really know where he was, or what was happening.

He had no wings, no body, no hands. Only a heartbeat the banged out a horrible rhythm to the blaring siren of pain behind his eyes. "L——R—N." He gasped breathlessly through a hiss of agony. Pitching forward, Remi's wings curled outwards, covering his arms and coming to rest somewhere around Loren's folded legs. The alchemist's balled-up fists fell upon summoner's thighs as he groaned loudly through clenched and grinding teeth. Feathers sprouted down his spine, his rib-cage seeming to have expanded grotesquely with the air the alchemist was keeping trapped in his lungs.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 09:53 PM