I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Remi's lips peeled apart in a silent scream, his teeth sharpening and lengthening as Loren reached for his face. Flinching and spasming against the unseen hands the strange hybrid-man had to flex his wings upwards to try and stay balanced as his face was lifted. "I.." The alchemist mumbled, lashes opening and closing on unseeing black eyes. "...I cannot.." His words were whispers wrapped up in a whimper. "..see" The alchemist choked out at last, his breath hitching in his chest.

And then the darkness went away, and indeed there was light.

Far, far, too much of it.

With a sharp gasp, the alchemist instinctively went to cover his eyes; wings and hands used for balance were suddenly pulled towards his face, pitching him unsteadily forward. His wings curled and seemed to interlock to block out all light, as his fingers splayed before his eyes. He couldn't say what position they ended up in, not with the disorientation from the pain and the sudden blinding flash of light. It would depend entirely on Loren's strength, probably.

Shivering as the hurricane of agony was swept back, so too were most of the alchemist's animalistic features. All save for his wings which were still creating a golden-feathered cavern to block out a world suddenly screaming with light. Remi's chest shuddered shallowly with each breath he tried to draw, his muscles quaking with the aftershock and exhaustion of what had just happened.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-18-2019, 11:16 PM