I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Remi felt like he was adrift. He felt boneless, disunited from his body. The pain had faded away leaving only a fog around him, settling against joints and limbs that were already numb from use. Though the alchemist hadn't moved, his body felt as if he'd run a marathon. His breath still came in disoriented pants , quick and shallow, while his wings continued to block out the light. Within everything was dark and warm, but not still because....with dawning comprehension, the alchemist's breath hitched slowly as he realized it wasn't the ground beneath him, but Loren. Loren whose chest was rising and falling nearly as unsteadily as his own, Loren from whom the alchemist could detect the distinctive smell of blood, Loren who had made him see.

Opening his mouth, the light golden as it bled through his feathers illuminating Loren in a way Remi had never seen before, the alchemist tried to find the words he ought to be saying. Though his mind, addled and exhausted, couldn't decide between thank you, I can see, and I am sorry. So instead he merely looked down at the summoner like a fish gasping for air.

"Ah.." He mumbled eventually, the muscles of his stomach tightening against Loren as he raised himself up on one arm so that he wasn't continuing to collapse the summoner's lungs. Still though he stared down at Loren, his eyes flitting back and forth. Though the light was dim within Remi's feather-y cave, the shattered spiderwebs of white that had degraded his vision were indeed gone, leaving only familiar and vibrant sea-glass green.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 01:07 AM