I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Every time he tried to open his eyes all he seemed to see was a wall of white light. His pupils hadn't had to properly dilate or contract in months now, and now they were hardly responding. They would of course with time, but like any atrophied muscle, they were sluggish and lax. "I...I don't.."

Forcing himself to close his eyes if only to still his mind and take a breath, given both his heart and thoughts were racing, the alchemist placed his palms on the cool floor to try and ground himself. Slowly parting his wingtips so that small slices of light scattered across has face, the alchemist squinted into the room that was not at all brightly lit. "...I.." Blinking and having to resist the urge to rub at his eyes, the alchemist let his lashes flutter as he peered out.

He saw blue eyes, but he saw more than that as well. The world bathed in blacks and greys in boring low-contrasted smears was now suddenly sharp again, startling in its clarity. For a moment Remi's eyes merely widened and narrowed over and over, his mouth making similar motions. "Loren..did you..?" Slowly Remi turned towards the summoner, his wings falling only slightly more so that he could peer through, and for the first time in over a year Remi would look upon Loren with crisp green eyes.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 03:17 AM