I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Remi continued to squint and blink, as if seeing through a fog or trying to focus in a dream. Dazed almost, he reached a hand towards Loren's cheek, leaning forward and seeming to marvel at the hair coating the man's jaw in a fine light-blonde shadow. "But..." His voice sounded far away, eyes focused on the way the light reflected in a singular pinpoint of white on the Launceleyn's cheek, as if seeing such a thing for the first time. But his fingers stopped just before actually touching the other man, frozen, the air all but leaving his lungs as he let his gaze swim up to the summoner's eyes.

The magic that let him see before was still there—Loren's eyes still appeared painted with the most vibrant of stormy-sea blue—but the rest of him had come to life as well. Marveling at what he was seeing he leaned forward yet again, his wings shifting to allow for slightly more light to high lite the Launceleyn's face. Lips parted and framing silent O's of surprise, the alchemist continued to simply peer at the other man, quite literally seeing him for the first time with these eyes; the pale pink of his lips, the smear of coral across his cheeks, the multifaceted sheen of his hair. Eyebrows and eyelashes awash in colour, and even a few freckles he'd not noted before. But it was the eyes, as it ever were, that made him freeze. "...how?'

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 03:37 AM