I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Remi’s words were spaced incredibly far apart, not that Loren blamed the other man. Truth be told, the summoner was just as surprised at this turn of events as the alchemist was. As the other man reached forward, the Launceleyn lifted his own languid hand in an attempt to lace their fingers together once more, hoping the contact might ground them both. ”Does it matter?” Turning his head, Loren looked intently into the other man’s once-more green eyes, the summoner’s face and blue eyes and mind filled with a heady and dizzying mixture of wonder and awe and relief and yes, joy. An almost overwhelming amount of joy. ”I don’t know. I guess I just refused to give up this time. Not again.” He was talking about more than healing Remi’s vision, not that the Launceleyn expected the alchemist to pick up on that.

For once, the summoner didn’t care about a magical puzzle; his own abilities were much less important than the way the other man continued to shy away from light that was too bright. ”Are you okay?” Loren was suddenly seized by the horrifying thought that somehow he’d just made Remi’s eyes worse. If their hands were linked at this point, the Launceleyn's fingers would tighten as a sudden tension coursed through him.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 03:57 AM