I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
As Loren's fingers met Remi's once more, it was as if the very sight of it amplified what he was feeling. He could distinctively feel the curves of Loren's knuckles, where his skin was smooth and where it wasn't, just as he could distinctively see some of the pale individual hairs and the creases on his skin. "It matters if.." ..it hurt you to do it, the alchemist was going to say, but couldn't. Blinking away from their hands, Remi tilted his head slightly as he turned his gaze back towards Loren, immediately drowned by the visual roar of that particular shade of Launceleyn-blue.

"Oh..ah.." As if just then remembering to take stock of where he was and what was happening, Remi glanced slightly to the side. His shoulder, arms, and sides were once again unmarked by wounds. It was then he noticed the disarray around them and frowned slightly.

"..sorry...yes." The alchemist managed after a moment, running his free hand through his curls to free them from where they'd started to mat together due to sweat—though feathers simply appeared in the wake of his fingers. "..it is just very bright. Everything was very dark before." Swallowing hard and pulling in a breath, Remi looked down at their interlaced fingers, pulling Loren's hand towards his chest and clasping it with his other hand as well. "Loren..." Remi whispered, his eyes suddenly shiny with tears.

"I can see." He whispered, blinking softly enough that it took a moment for the tears to spill down cheeks dimpled with joy and an opulent sort of awe.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 04:08 AM