I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”If what?” Loren frowned, trying to figure out what was bothering Remi. Besides the light, that is, although even when the alchemist complained about it the summoner couldn’t help but grin. After all, if that was the least of the other man’s complaints, the Launceleyn would be content. So at Remi’s breathless wonder and his awed statement—I can see, the words brought a buoyant and beautiful lightness to Loren’s soul, one he never thought he’d feel again—even as the tears spilled from those oh so green eyes, the Launceleyn didn’t worry.

He just rolled over onto his side, the arm the alchemist had captured now trapped against the ground; tears fell from the summoner’s blue eyes as well now as he reached out with his free hand to wipe them from the other man’s cheeks. Even the happy tears they were shedding seemed not to belong in a moment that should be unmarred by anything less than perfection. Not that there was anything Loren could do to stop his own.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 11:32 AM