I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren had not, of course, healed himself, because he’d been so single-mindedly focused on helping Remi. It had taken every ounce of attention and power he could call upon, though there was still enough magic in him for another spell or two. That was surprising: he wasn’t used to having this much power at his beck and call.

At the alchemist’s comment, the summoner glanced down, noticing the blood for the first time. He’d felt the pain, of course, but hadn’t bothered to identify the source, given that it was minor compared to most of the injuries he’d experienced in his life. Still, the obvious distress in the other man’s voice spurred the Launceleyn into action. ”It’s alright Remi. I’m fine.” Rolling onto his back, not trusting his limbs to support his weight just yet, Loren laid his hand on his leg and called up what little energy remained within him. His fingers glowed softly, far less bright than they had earlier, and wiped away the claw marks without leaving a trace.

All was well.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 02:56 PM