I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Alright, this wouldn’t do. It simply would not do. This should’ve been a joyous occasion, but Remi was clearly upset about having inadvertently wounded Loren. Sighing, he finally sat up, finding the strength from somewhere to scoot over to the alchemist. The summoner threw one arm across the other man’s shoulder, and the Launceleyn’s voice came out kindly, if a bit gently chiding. ”If you had taken medicine for your eyes, with an uncontrollable side effect that caused you to lash out without wanting to, would you be blaming yourself right now? That’s what this was. That's all this was. Do you believe that?” Remi had never meant to harm Loren, that was the important thing to remember. And it really wasn’t the other man’s fault, seeing as the summoner’s explanation was the truth.

”More good came from this than harm. Even knowing what I know now, I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. I’m happy.” He nudged the alchemist’s shoulder. ”I want you to be happy too.” The Launceleyn had said that earlier, and he’d meant it both times.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 05:23 PM