I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist raised a brow at the summoner, letting one of his large wings shuffle slightly as the man wrapped an arm around his shoulder. The other was still held up to partially block the light from the window, though it was getting easier to bear. "If I hit the reflex point on your knee and you kicked me square in the face, would you apologize?" Knowing Loren, he absolutely would. "I do understand what you are saying...I suppose the difference is at least with a medicine I could..distance myself. Make sure I would not hurt anyone. With what I am now, it just happens, especially when I am riled." Looking down at one of his hands, he turned it palm-side up and watched as the skin contorted to rough sandpaper-like pads and long sharp claws grew from his nail beds. "Have you ever felt like that? To not be in control of what you might do?"

Glancing across at the summoner as he nudged his shoulder, Remi smiled despite himself. Happiness was...something the alchemist could only really achieve when he compartmentalized. On the one hand, it seemed Loren did maybe want to be friends and had given him back his sight. On the other though, Ronin was a wild blight-creature and Aoife maybe was or wasn't a young adult now.

"Gods your eyes are blue." Remi noted with a low chuckle, his flight feathers stretching to let more light streak across the summoners face. "I still...see some colours the way I did before. Like the colours themselves are real somehow." Remi hadn't the vocabulary to describe things at the best of times, let alone this strange magical phenomena.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 05:44 PM