I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren chuckled at Remi’s hypothetical. ”I would. Though mostly I’d be confused why you put your face there.” However, the summoner grew more serious as the alchemist continued to speak. It seemed that the other man was concerned with more than just what had happened with the Launceleyn here today.

However, it was Remi’s lucky day, it seemed: Loren was finally in a place where he could be honest, and even give what might be some useful advice. ”Of course I have. I feel that way all the time.” His voice came out kindly and without hesitation. It was why he was always so careful, tried not to hurt those close to him. However, he was a Launceleyn. He’d be insane not to be worried about losing control. ”Everyone does, I think, though some are better at hiding it than others. It’s why I meditate so often. And when that doesn’t work, it’s why I go somewhere I can’t hurt anyone and blow off some excess energy.” The alchemist wasn’t alone in this particular phenomenon, though maybe the other man wasn’t used to feeling this way, given how kind he was.

At the alchemist’s comment, the summoner blushed and looked away, running his free hand through his hair. ”Uh...thanks, I guess?” He honestly wasn’t sure if it had been a compliment or just an observation. Regardless, given the other man's declaration of love earlier, the Launceleyn decided to play it safe. However, when Remi next spoke, Loren looked at him sharply. ”What do you mean? Did I mess up? I-is there still something wrong with your eyes?” The Launceleyn had been so convinced that everything had been healed that the thought that it might not be (or worse, that he’d botched the spell somehow) made him nearly panic.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 06:15 PM