I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"Meditate?" Remi repeated, sounding genuinely confused. He knew vaguely what the term and practice meant, though from what he remembered of Northaven it was utilized normally among the magic-users as a way of honing their skills. By extension, it wasn't something practiced at all among commoners like himself.

"I..try to spend time shifted, so that at least it does not sneak up on me. But...it can be hard to communicate, especially when so many in my life are not attuned." He supposed belatedly that Loren might not understand just how much harder it made it, when he couldn't simply open himself up mentally to those around him, having never experienced it himself. "Partially shifting lips and teeth and vocal chords is...not comfortable." He added with a sheepish smile and shrug.

"Oh..ah, no. I mean, not wrong, I suppose." Remi muttered shaking his head, trying to puzzle out how to explain it. "I do not know how to explain it really, since I do not understand. But it seems like people I know well sort of...not glow exactly—" Ronin glowed, for example, literally. And this wasn't like that all. "—but..ahh..here."

Turning to face Loren, the alchemist opened his eyes and blinked a few times, as if indicating that was where the Launceleyn should look. "See the colour? And now..?" Curling his outside wing to full encompass their heads and block out most of the light, the alchemist blinked again, though this time Loren likely wouldn't see a thing. "And now?"

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 06:27 PM