I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"How does breathing help with that?" He asked naively, the skepticism in his voice directed moreso at his ignorance, rather than disbelief of what the summoner was describing. Always one interested in learning new things, Remi nodded immediately, flashing the Launceleyn a boyish smile of agreement. "I would like that, especially if it does keep me from shredding your legs in the future." He added with a wry chuckle.

"Cut loose?" Remi repeated with a dry amusement, brows raised, and a mischief sparkle in his now vivid sea-glass stare. "You mean...in Northaven when I was forced to create weaponry and carry on relationships with women so as not to be thrown in jail? Or here, where I was immediately cursed, then you disappeared, LongNight came, I was cursed again, Ronin died, I was blinded..." The alchemist trailed off with a laugh. "So no, I never really have. My life before Caido was about restraint and precisely not doing the things I wanted. And here? I suppose I have worried too much about not dying, not having others die, and attending to whatever madness the gods throw at me next for much else." This wasn't said sulkily or with any real animosity. It simply was how he life was, and as he had done when he was younger, the alchemist didn't let himself want for anything more.

"You are not listening." The alchemist said patiently. "I take it you cannot see my eyes anymore? See me, really?" Yes, Remi could feel Loren slumping, but he could see it too. Lowering his head slightly to peer up at the summoner, the alchemist splayed his feathers to let rectangles of light filter through. "But I could see you the whole time." It wasn't dark or night vision. It was as if the darkness simply didn't touch Loren, not in Remi's eyes anyways. Which in a way was what the alchemist had been trying to tell the summoner all along, optics aside.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 06:58 PM