I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist merely shrugged away the Launceleyn's apology, knowing that it wouldn't do any good to tell him it wasn't needed. Life didn't need to be fair, that was one of the primary lessons he'd been taught as a commoner. And so, despite the mounting trials he'd had to endure, the alchemist didn't find himself existentially unbalanced because of it.

Rolling his eyes, Remi softly bopped Loren on the side of the head with one of his feathers, before letting his wing fall back to the ground. "It is not like seeing in the dark, no. It.." If only the alchemist had the language of cameras or photoshop to explain. Drawing his knees to his chest and resting his forearms loosely on them, linking his fingers together, Remi leaned his head back against the workbench behind them. "From what I understand, those who can see in the dark still do not really see colour, or they only see a few. Just...the contrast shifts. This is like..." Letting his head lean back towards the summoner, the alchemist bit the inside of his cheek and considered. "When you look at me now, you can see the colour of my eyes. In the dark you cannot, but I can, as if the light was never gone. You do not glow, you are not any brighter, you just...have colour."

Hissing out a frustrated breath and knowing he was making a mess of things, Remi sighed and shook his head. "I can see all the ways that I could see before. You did that." He said reassuringly, nudging Loren's shoulder. "But I can see this extra way too. Like I said, not everyone has this extra colour to me...but for those that do, I see them differently. Better, somehow."

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 07:34 PM