I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
While the summoner still didn’t quite understand what the other man was describing, the Launceleyn was at least reassured that he hadn’t screwed up somehow. ”Oh. Okay, then.” He breathed out a sigh of relief, and nudged Remi back to let the other man know Loren understood enough.

However the joy from earlier was gone and he didn’t think he’d be able to recapture it.

Sighing—this time from emotions far, far away from relief—he swung himself around so he was facing the alchemist; subconsciously the Launceleyn slipped into a familiar cross-legged position, palms flat on his knees. Perhaps it had been the discussion of meditation earlier, or perhaps it was because some part of him knew that he’d need every ounce of calm he could get. Because the two of them hadn’t talked, not really. They danced around the issue, and each other, but now it seemed they were both willing and able to have an honest and tough conversation.

Or at least Loren was. Remi had probably been there to begin with.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 07:51 PM