I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"Yes." The alchemist agreed again, the corners of his eyes crinkling as a small smile passed over his lips. He was indeed married. For how much longer he had no idea, but Remi wouldn't speculate about the who's and the whens of his future until such things came to pass. He nodded at Loren's final words, wondering idly why the summoner felt the need to distance himself from the alchemist to have this conversation. Unless he thought the way he'd been behaving up until this point had indeed been jeopardizing it.

"Before coming here, I never thought about how my life could have been different." The alchemist said softly, leaning forward to interlace his fingers together in his lap. "Everything that happened was simply how it was. I never speculated about how it might have been different, or what I would have been like had things been changed in big or small ways." The smile on his lips grew sad, though Remi had an uncanny ability to make even the saddest of expressions somehow still appear beatific and boyish in their sincerity. "And then..." Pulling in a breath, he let it out with a soft shrug, his eyes alighting upon Loren's blue stare. "..there was this. You. Others as well." Ronin, Ianto. Sam. "..and I did. I did think about how my life might have been. Who it might have been with." Swallowing, it was hard for Remi to know whether or not Loren understood what he was trying to say or not. He probably didn't, since so much of what the alchemist said and the way he seemed to say it had little effect on the Launceleyn. And so, Remi tried to perhaps be a bit more blunt if he could. "I told you before that love did not always mean being together. And you are right. I am married to Ronin, and I do love him an impossible amount, the blighted monster that he is." Remi's smile grew crooked as he shook his head, subconsciously reaching to rub at the wound Loren had healed.

Flicking his eyes back to Loren's, the alchemist raised his brows softly, questioningly.

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 08:29 PM