I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren understood, for once. Maybe not all of it. But enough. Of course, he’d understood this much from the beginning. Oh, not how Remi felt about it, obviously: that had been a mystery that took far too long to penetrate the Launceleyn’s thick skull. However, he’d known where this road would inevitably lead. Briefly, he considered apologizing, but he bit back the words.

It was a little too late for apologies, and he didn’t think the alchemist wanted to hear them. Besides, the summoner didn't even know what he'd be apologizing for.

”So.” Once more the summoner’s eyes welled with tears, though he refused to let them fall. ”You’ve grown. I’m glad. Really. Glad that you found out you could change. Glad you found out what you were capable of. Glad you found love.” He took a deep shuddering breath. ”But I don’t see a place for me in your life. And that's okay, Remi.” It wasn’t an accusation, and his voice was upset, but not cruel, not mad, not anything more than a quiet acceptance.

Love didn’t always mean being together.

So they’d remain apart, instead.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 09:15 PM