I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
The alchemist thought for sure his hand would be left empty, which was why it was so jarring to feel both the warmth of Loren's hand along with the soul-shiver of cold Remi felt hearing his words. Releasing the breath he'd been holding in a confused and disbelieving sort of half-laugh, Remi shook his head.

"Okay..sure.." Remi tugged on Loren's hand to try and get the summoner to look back at him, agreeing clumsily with his words if not with his expression. "..but...it.." Gods, words were hard, and the frustration and tension Remi felt at not knowing how to properly expression what he wanted to made his fingers clench slightly. "..the feelings do not just..go away. I think we have proved that. So...why not just..be..." Friends was absolutely not the right word, but the alchemist could think of little else to say.

"You just came back, Loren.." Remi said in a low voice, his thumb stoking softly across the summoner's palm. "..and after all this, I am just meant to...pretend you are not there?"

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-19-2019, 09:51 PM