I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
It wasn’t like this would be the first time they’d loved and lost. Or even the second or third: they both had lost more than most, which made this both easier and harder than anything they’d ever done before. As Remi tugged the summoner’s hand, Loren looked up, unresisting. The tears were still there, though they’d been joined by a wistful smile. However, the Launceleyn’s blue eyes met the alchemist’s green ones with an unwavering gaze, a gentle light flickering in their azure depths. Loren didn’t look away even when Remi’s fingers tightened uncomfortably hard. The summoner just gave the alchemist a much gentler squeeze.

The very fact that the other man couldn’t come with a single word to describe what they could be together, for one another, illustrated the situation far more succinctly than anything Loren might say. So as the alchemist stroked the summoner’s palm, he reached out with his other hand to cup Remi’s hand between the Launceleyn’s. ”No. You’re supposed to let me be the bad guy one last time.” His voice came out in a kind whisper. It was the best, the only course of action left to them.

Loren would leave. Again. But as long as Remi knew the truth, it wouldn’t hurt as badly. Or at least it wouldn’t hurt in the same way. That’s all they could ask for.

It would have to be enough.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 10:04 PM