I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Gods, why the other man was making this harder than it had to be the summoner couldn’t say. But he drew upon that same core he’d used while healing Remi. That same strength that terrified and exhilarated Loren at the same time. The same backbone that had always let him do what needed to be done, when he’d finally, actually convinced himself he was at the end of the line and out of options.

At least it allowed the Launceleyn to avoid falling completely apart. A few tears leaked out, but as the alchemist yanked Loren’s arm forward he kept his gaze and voice steady. ”I wish we could. I want that too. But we can’t.” Because, again, there were other wants and needs and desires that trumped what they might feel for one another.

He just hoped he didn’t have to go through the painful process of explaining that all to the other man. Surely that wasn’t too much to ask, after everything Loren had already been through.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-19-2019, 10:35 PM