I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
Puzzlement spread across Remi's features for a moment, but as Loren looked down the alchemist realized what it was that had gone unsaid, especially given the follow up comment.

Closing his eyes for a moment, hating to relive all that had happened, he thought...perhaps it the only way for Loren to understand. Did Ronin know? Well, Ronin knew Remi, and part of knowing Remi was knowing what had transpired the last year.

"Sam...I do not know if I loved him. During LongNight is when my memories were taken. Given that Ludo took them of you, Ianto, and Sam I ... suppose I did. Yet my memories of Ronin remained, so..take that as you will. Sam and I were together for a few months before it happened, and once it did he...tried, for a time. And then.." Remi bit the inside of his lip hard, snarling slightly at the pain as he looked up at some vague point on the ceiling feeling the familiar stab of abandonment and pain flaring up beneath his skin. "..he decided it was too much work, to love me and have me not remember. He called it..educational, but not worth the effort. Or something like that anyways. It was in a note, and when I finally did find him, he had gone to the Voice to have all his memories of me erased as well."

And Ianto?

"I was only with him for a while. I had been living with Ronin the entire time, and..it...ah..." The alchemist hadn't cheated, not entirely. Though by his standards it was plenty dishonest, officially together or no. "Ianto did not speak to me for weeks after that. He left me blind in the forest to walk home one day, actually." Remi laughed dryly, hating everything about this conversation. Smiling sadly to himself, he released his hold of the summoner to lean back, wrapping his arms around himself.

"Ronin knows me. Knows that I would not lie to him. That I promised to be with him alone, but I never promised to only love him, just as he never promised to only love me."

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-20-2019, 02:21 AM