I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
It was horrifying, what a tragedy Loren and the gods had made of Remi’s beautiful and loving soul and heart and the summoner had to screw his eyes shut when the other man finally finished speaking. ”I’m sorry.” It came out as little more than a breath, and when the Launceleyn finally opened his eyes, they were filled with an undeniable sorrow. ”You should never have gone through any of that.” Because Loren should’ve been there from the start.

But at least Ronin and Remi had found each other in the end, so some good had come out of all the pain. If only Loren believed any good could come out of his own sorrow and heartbreak.

As the other man released the Launceleyn he found himself reaching out himself, his hand simply hovering over the alchemist’s knee, as if begging for permission. Still, the summoner didn’t quite close the distance. He didn’t dare. ”It’s not that simple, Remi. Ronin knows you. But...he deserves to know how you feel about me, and how I feel about you. Because it’s one thing to know that you might love someone else in abstract. It’s another thing entirely to know there’s another person, especially one you were involved with in the past.” Surely Remi could understand that much. ”And unless and until he is okay with all this, I don’t want to put either of you in an uncomfortable position.” Loren didn’t deserve happiness at the expense of making problems in the two men’s marriage. He didn't want that, and wouldn't accept it. Which is why he was planning to leave Remi, at least for a time, until the king and the alchemist had discussed this.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-20-2019, 02:34 AM