I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
For once perhaps, the alchemist didn't correct the summoner. Didn't say his apology wasn't unwarranted. Not that Remi had ever wanted or even dreamed of having any sort of idealic relationship, but, once upon a time had the world worked out differently, the only man he'd have been with would also have been the only one he loved. That in some other possible world, one not too far away, Loren hadn't left, Remi and Ianto had stayed the best of friends, and Ronin? Well, maybe Ronin would still be with Vanya.

Humming quietly and smiling for just a moment, Remi simply nodded, mute and cold beneath the fractured lives he might have led.

With watery green eyes the alchemist simply looked at the Launceleyn's hand feeling his throat grow tight. How could Loren still try to comfort him, when ultimately what he wanted was to leave this room and not be followed? Not be sought after or spoken to by Remi again?

"Look at me." He said after a moment, resisting the urge to grab at Loren's hand and force him close, to force him into focus. "Do you even want him to know? To be alright with this? Or are you just looking for something that I cannot argue with, so that you can..." Remi's jaw tightened and he had to breathe in through his nose if he was to breathe at all. "...just be done with me. Because it is all you have tried to do from the start. Are you just wanting someone else to tell me no, this time?"

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-20-2019, 02:41 AM