I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
"Because if it was really about Ronin, then why...all the other things? Why have not just said that to start?" Remi replied softly, wincing at the hurt in Loren's eyes but unwavering in his honesty. Listening, the alchemist found himself growing both more sure and uncertain as Loren spoke. Not because he didn't believe him, but because it pained him to know the friendship that had been once between Loren and Ronin that no longer was. Or at least, currently no longer was. The alchemist had meant it when he'd said that visiting Ronin while he was blighted, especially the way Loren had, was precisely the wrong way to go about things. He was confident things would turn around, if only Ronin would return from the woods.

Biting the inside of his lip and pulling in a breath, the alchemist reached forward having seemingly decided something in the moments that stretched between the two men. If he could, Remi would let his thumb graze slowly against Loren's cheek as he leaned forward. Whatever awkward boy the Launceleyn had once been with (presumably anyways, for few could really confirm those details), the summoner would find the man before him anything but unsure in this. With eyes soft but vibrant, hands warm and sure, he gave Loren small crooked smile as he pulled in a shallow breath. "Loren.." He whispered, leaning ever more forward, coral streaking unchecked across his cheeks as his fingers curled to cup around the summoner's jaw. "..kiss me."

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-20-2019, 03:04 AM