I'm with you even if it makes me blue
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”Because it wasn’t just about Ronin!” The Launceleyn’s voice came out a bit more desperate than he’d intended it to, but he had to make the alchemist understand. ”I genuinely thought that my presence in your life would be painful. And I didn’t trust myself not to hurt you again.” That was all true. However, that didn’t make what the summoner had said about the king any less true either. ”But his feelings about this matter more than mine do.” Surely Remi had to understand that.

As the other man’s hand came up to cup Loren’s cheek, he hesitated, but leaned into it slightly. It was something they’d done already, and though he knew it was probably wrong to accept it, he let himself stay like that as Remi leaned in, green eyes growing closer and closer and the Launceleyn’s name falling from the alchemist’s lips. And then…

Kiss me.

Loren jerked away from the other man’s touch, eyes wide and full of horror. ”What? No!”’ The summoner scrambled backwards, ignoring the discomfort as he trampled the objects Remi had knocked down during the healing. ”Are you fucking kidding me?” There was real, genuine anger and hurt in the Launceleyn’s voice. ”I just told you that I didn’t want to hurt Ronin, do anything to jeopardize your marriage. And then...then you ask me to, to…” He couldn’t even bring himself to say the words.

Kiss me.
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-20-2019, 01:11 PM