I'm with you even if it makes me blue
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
all the things we said when we were younger
As the summoner scrambled away, the alchemist merely remained where he was looked softly pleased, if not entirely relieved. Remi's heart was hammering so loudly he was almost sure that Loren could hear it—and far away in the woods somewhere, he'd be shocked if the blighted king wasn't at least a little distracted by it—but it grew somehow instantly calmer the more upset Loren became.

"No, I was not kidding, but I would not have let you do it." The alchemist said, scrubbing his hands up the sides of his cheeks, as he leaned fully back against the workbench, more than happy to given the Launceleyn whatever space he needed to process this. It was why his hand had been on the man's cheek after all, to stop him if indeed he had the audacity to take the alchemist up on his offer.

"He will ask how I know." Remi explained, the colour of panic fading from his cheeks. Loren would need more explanation than that, but for now, the alchemist still needed to try and catch his breath. "Ronin. If I say that regardless of our history, that you would not jeopardize your friendship with him for me, despite whatever you feel, he will ask how I know that is true." Raising his brows slightly as if to indicate what had just happened, Remi released a post-adrenaline spiked breath. "What better way to know than asking you to kiss me here? Where no one would know."

Pulling his knees up to his chest, Remi let his head lean back against the counter, suddenly feeling very tired. "You said you wanted to be the bad guy one last time Loren, but you weren't."

did it bend or did I break?

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Loren - 09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: I'm with you even if it makes me blue - by Remi - 09-20-2019, 02:38 PM