Cosmos Spread Out Before Us
For Nephele
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
down in the forest we'll sing chorus
The beautiful girl's surprised laughter makes Nephele preen a little, pleased with the reaction. She admits to being a little too scientific with how she pushes buttons and plays with reactions, but there is sincerity behind her curiosity here. She is quite attractive, making Neph's own cheeks take on a soft rosey hue, and her simplistic kindness settles the more competitive part of the taller Fae. Her hesitant flirtations only make the deal all the sweeter, and her eyes go half-lidded, tongue darting out to wet her suddenly dry lips at the idea. "Then let's hope for more snow," she hums softly.

And though she hasn't waited long, it seems like a victory to be told her name. Hazel eyes drag slowly, intentionally, down the beautiful fabric Jiao is wearing, before turning an appraising look to her face. "They are quite beautiful. I'll have to come and let you outfit me, I may know my way around hair but I'm hopeless with clothes." She preferred utility over fashion in her line of work, but the idea of being as beautiful and eye-catching as Jiao was certainly appealing. And if it meant letting the seamstress touch her gratuitously in order to get Neph's measurements well...that would just be a bonus.

The compliment catches her entirely off guard, and her confidence in the situation rattles as her cheeks darken and she shifts her gaze away. Eriadne had always been her delightful competitor, compliments were few and generally teasing, she'd certainly never experienced a sincere one. And from a truly gorgeous stranger at that. "Ah, thank you," she murmurs shyly, one hand lifting to fuss with her braid habitually. "I'm a botanist and I've been dabbling with engineering. I haven't set up a shop yet, but I'd like to someday. Offer tinctures and salves, perhaps make some environmentally friendly structures and machines." Nephele's voice goes a little dreamy, imagining all the things she has wanted to build and create but hasn't yet dared to.

But Jiao is here now, and far more intriguing, and so she adjusts her priorities back to getting to know her better. "Do you pray here often?" Perhaps it would be a good reason to come here more often, if she would be able to see Jiao.

Messages In This Thread
Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 09-18-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Nephele - 09-30-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 09-30-2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Nephele - 10-01-2019, 08:33 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 10-04-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Nephele - 10-07-2019, 07:07 AM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 10-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Nephele - 10-09-2019, 08:26 AM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 10-11-2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Nephele - 10-16-2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Cosmos Spread Out Before Us - by Jiao - 10-16-2019, 08:42 PM