Training still find an edge to cut you
For Hotaru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Hotaru can't help but hold her breath in giddy delight as she watches the snowball arc through the air, grinning in manic victory when it lands with a satisfying spray of impact upon Deimos' mighty shoulders. Watching him bristle and whirl around is almost as emotionally satisfying, and once his bright eyes land upon her she's sure the first thing he'll see on her face is the cheshire grin nearly splitting it in half.

"That's me," she confirms cheekily, standing her ground even as butterflies of excitement build in a flurry in her stomach. This kind of lighthearted fun hasn't been experienced in ages, and she's sure Deimos is the same. They both deserve the respite. A time to be little hooligans once more. His declaration is met with a come-hither smile, daring him to do so wordlessly.

When he bends to scoop snow into his arms, she squeaks and turns to dash to the side, though she feels the thick clump descending on her nonetheless. It sparks a squeal of laughter from her at the shock of cold in her hair and on her neck, tossing her head to try and disperse the clinging cold particles. Bending while she jogs is difficult, but at least she's already low to the ground with her annoyingly minuscule height. Grabbing handfuls of snow she turns mid-stride to start lobbing them at Deimos, hoping to keep him at bay physically, giggles still pouring childlike and effervescent from her tongue.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-18-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-24-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-25-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-25-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-01-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-01-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-07-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-16-2019, 01:05 AM