Training still find an edge to cut you
For Hotaru <3
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
His arms come to catch her, but she had counted on that, and crows with triumph as the snow falls between them. Some falls into her own shirt, but victory is sweet and distracts her from the bite of it against her sensitive skin. Her eyes are wild with childlike joy, reminiscence, a release of inhibitions that only he can inspire in her in this moment.

Of course, she hadn't exactly counted on him using his hold on her to keep her trapped. She struggles uselessly, pushing at broad shoulders but unable to even conjure her full strength with the way her helpless laughter overtakes her. Giant strides, lumbering gait, is all the warning she gets while she tries in vain to slither out from between the manacles or his arms. When she turns over her shoulder to see where they're going, her eyes widen and she shouts an incomplete and laugh-tainted, "No-!" before she is freefalling.

It's a soft landing, but a frigid one, and she's half buried almost immediately. Flailing and dragging herself out of the snowbank, cheeks red and hair tousled, Hotaru probably looks more like a wild woman of the wilderness than a deposed queen. Still, she won't go down without a fight, and uses her kneeling stance to get one last handful of snow and aim it in Deimos' general direction. Whether it lands or not she struggles to her feet, unable to help her continued laughter. It hurts in the best possible way. Hotaru doesn't remember the last time she laughed this much and meant it, but already she knows that this memory they're making will be cherished forever.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-18-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-24-2019, 09:42 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-24-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 09-25-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 09-25-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-01-2019, 01:30 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-01-2019, 11:42 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-07-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Deimos - 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
RE: still find an edge to cut you - by Hotaru - 10-16-2019, 01:05 AM