even if it's a false god
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Well, whatever else The Voice was, she seemed relatively easy to please. Luckily, so was Amun, in more ways than one. Unfortunately, his nickname for her didn’t get him anything other than a curious look, so he scrapped it; that didn’t necessarily mean he was going to stop trying, it just meant that he’d have to think a bit harder to find something suitable. Sparky had been pretty good, but if she didn't like it, he'd have to come up with something she appreciated.

He’d agreed to be patient earlier, so he just gave the goddess a lazy grin and a wink at her words. ”I can do that. And I’m looking forward to exploring with you.” He’d regret those words, maybe, depending on timelines. Although that seemed to be the end of the conversation, he waited there to see if she had anything to add. See? He was already demonstrating just how patient and obedient he could be. Of course, that would only remain true so long as their interests aligned.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Already restored as he was, the goddess simply nodded to him before ebbing away in a smattering of electrical sparks. She'd never been there, not really anyways, always preferring to appear as a hologram.

Still, he was one of her bright ones, and she hadn't lied when she said she would always hear him, if he called out to her.

Coding base by Sky!
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
The Voice had certainly given Amun a lot to think about, and a lot of pretty visions and words to mull over. Indeed, he'd be going over their encounter for quite some time. He liked the idea of not just being restored to his former greatness, but of being made into something greater than he’d ever been quite a bit, which shouldn't be that surprising. While he didn’t have much interest in becoming a sun, as the goddess suggested, he obviously wanted to know more about how he might recapture the divinity that had once been his right and his pride and his joy. And if there was actually a way to surpass what he’d once been, become even more beautiful and powerful and terrible, well:

Sign him up.
amun

Coding base by Sky!