sorry i took a bite outta you
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe couldn't help as she snorted at Remi's joke. "Haha, you're so clever." she said sarcastically, shoving his shoulder a bit. "And you can't blame your memory for everything. That's the biggest cop out I've ever heard." she said snickering.

But the blonde shook her head at Remi's question. "Nope. I offered because I wasn't sure he had a place to stay, and he said he would be wherever Wessex endorsed. When I pointed out that the College and infirmary are attached to the Temple he just repeated himself." she said with an eyeroll. "I'll just stand by the door and antagonize him for being pedantic. I am the youngest. I can be very irritating when I want to be." she said with a mischevious giggle.

She considered what she might need to prepare for Longnight and her brow furrowed in thought. "I mean...I am really only concerned about the back door of the College. That's how monsters got into the Palmer house." she said quietly. "But I don't know how an amulet could fortify that more than I will be doing anyways. I appreciate the offer though." she said with a smile.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
when the heart of this wide-eyed wanderer
Tipping her a wink at the compliment, Remi just shrugged smugly. "Well, I will be sure to tell Ludo that next time I see it." He said with a light roll of his eyes.

The image of Phoebe nattering at Loren endlessly during LongNight made Remi both laugh and feel somewhat cold. It was strange to think of them all being separated for a week. It was true Phoebe hadn't been with him last LongNight either (or at least, not for the beginning of it), but so much had changed. It seemed...surreal almost, to plan to be apart. "Can you? You know, I had never noticed that." He said, nudging her with a bright brotherly affection.

"Earth magic, was all I was thinking." He hummed with a shrug. "I know I had to reinforce the front door to the Temple last year, after I returned from..." saving Isla? No. That wasn't right. He hadn't. "..finding Isla." Remi concluded. "That way you could add stone or earth or whatever you needed to, should something happen during the week."
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
”And if they have an issue with it, I am sure Ludo can find me.” she said with a smirk.

Phoebe would have much preferred if she was in the same spot as Remi, but they both had responsibilities that had them located in different places. It worried her if she was being honest, but Remi and Ronin were both very capable. She really shouldn’t. But memories of the massacre she had witnessed last year kept creeping up. She manage to smile a bit at his joke though. ”Really? Well, I will have to try harder then.” she said with a light laugh.

Remi explained his idea for the magic and she nodded a little bit in thought. ’That would be useful, I agree.” she said, sighing a bit. ”I think I am going to spend all Longnight worrying about you and Ronin and Aoife though, if I am honest. There isn’t some way we could communicate over that distance, is there?” she wondered. Even just a way to be sure that the other was safe during the week of monsters and darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"First Ronin, now Ludo?" Remi tched softly with feigned awe as he shook his head.

Phoebe's mention of being able to communicate made the alchemist's jaw drop open. Why hadn't he thought of that? "I...could probably create something that transmits voices? Or...if there is no one around, perhaps two-way parchment or so, that would be able to send messages back and forth?" Sitting up slightly straighter now, Remi gave Phoebe a bright smile. "I hesitate to do both, but...perhaps it would make sense?" Mentally he paused, calculating just how much magic he had left to expend on LongNight items.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Phoebe grinned, laughing a bit at Remi’s fake awe, just shrugging a bit. She had never had an issue with Ludo, and Ronin was her friend of sorts. Why be scared?

Her grinned widened as his jaw dropped though – clearly she had had a very good idea! ”I think it would make sense to have both. Depending on the situation, it might be easier to write or speak.” she pointed out. If you were hiding from monsters, you wouldn’t want to attract them with your voice. But if none were about and you just needed to send a warning of something or call for help, speech would be faster. ”Though I would be very tempted just to send you funny notes on the parchment when I am bored. Or feeling anxious.” she said with a grin.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Snorting, Remi nodded with a crooked smile. "Just so long as you remember that I am not the only one who can see it." He added, sea-glass eyes sparkling with mischief. "Alright miss Steadman. You drive a hard bargain, but.." So saying, Remi closed his eyes and took a breath. White light glistened around his fingers as two pieces of parchment appeared. "Here—" Holding one out to Phoebe, Remi turned his back slightly and began to draw on his. If it was Ronin, Remi would obviously have been drawing a dick. But as it was Phoebe, he drew something different.

"There. See it?" He asked. And had his magic worked, he'd find a heart with REMI and PHOEBE written inside.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
She grinned wickedly at him as he tried to stave off her intent to send a slew of embarrassing messages. ”All the more reason to ask about all your deepest darkest secrets with very leading questions.” she snickered. And though she teased him mercilessly, he needn’t worry – Phoebe wouldn’t act on such jokes. At least, not without proper provocation.

Brown eyes watched as Remi seemed to conjure up two pieces of paper and things with which to write. But he turned away and began to scribble on his, and slowly but surely his drawing of a heart with their names in it appeared on hers. She gasped in delight, smiling brightly. She turned her back to him then, writing down beneath his drawing in her flowing, well-practiced script ”You’re adorable”.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Fairly certain you know all my darkest secrets." Remi said, before realizing that...no. No she didn't. The alchemist didn't really have secrets before, but now he did. A secret that involved a man whose body Remi had left to be dissolved by the elemental storms.

Chuckling as he watched the loopy but perfect script appear, Remi flashed his friend a wink. "Alright. Part two." Having no notion of what a modern telephone might look like, Remi defaulted back to childlike images of replicated sounds that weren't. Primarily, sea-shells. In his hands, two beautiful shells appeared: large and creamy with soft pink interiors that disappeared into a dense spiral.

Pushing himself up, he offered one to Phoebe before giving her a mischievous grin and trotting into another room. Placing his lips against the shell he whispered: "Knock-knock."
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
”Really?” she said, raising a brow in surprise. ”Well that’s not very many. What are you even doing with your life?” she said teasingly. Not that she was one to talk she supposed. Did she have any deep dark secrets? Or just a lot of life drama?

Phoebe watched with curiosity as the shells appeared, taking the one handed to her. She peered into the hole curiously, admiring the pretty pink inside of it, barely registering that Remi left. When he whispered into it she gasped, his whisper crystal clear through the shell. How wonderful! ”Who’s there?” she said back with a giggle.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I just told you I asked Loren to kiss me, what more do you want." He said with a groan, flashing her a grin. "Fine. Ronin and I sleep in matching underwear that have stars and dragons on them. Happy?"

Hearing her perfectly, Remi grinned from ear to ear in the other room. "Cow says." He chuckled boyishly.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Phoebe gasped, grinning broadly. ”Do you really!? Oh that’s adorable Remi!” she said, giggling at the thought. ”I am not sure it is a deep dark secret but I love it!” she said, still beaming.

When it became clear that Remi heard her through the shell she giggled again, near bouncing with delight. This was so fun! Even Pim came over and sniffed at the shell, wondering how it was that the lion man’s voice was coming through it. ”Cow says who?” Phoebe said through her giggles, having a feeling she knew where the joke was going.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"We do." He said with a laugh. They had, since before they were together actually. It started with a joke and then...just sort of stuck. The amount of dragon-star paraphernalia the two men had was rather surprising, actually. Or maybe not, given who they were.

Laughing just as childishly, Remi shook his head from the other room. "No Phoebe, Cows say mooo." He corrected, before appearing in the doorway with a broad grin on his face. "Well, at least we know this works."
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
To take my heart again
Phoebe outright cackled at the joke, as silly and predictable as the punchline was, which likely could be heard through the seashell voice-sender. This was perfect and wonderful and she loved it! When Remi returned she was beaming ear to ear, holding the shell close to her chest. ”I changed my mind, I am going to spend all LongNight talking to you on this! And I want to keep it afterwards!” she said, still giggling. She could talk to Remi whenever she wanted with this without having to traipse all the way over to the guildhall – and vice versa!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
With a laugh, the alchemist gave his friend a buoyant shrug. "Well if you think I am funny now, just wait until you hear me after I have been cooped up inside with everyone for a week." Whether that meant he was going to be more or less funny was unclear.

Wandering back over, Remi produced two amulets in his hands, and then three more. "If...jsince you will probably see Loren again, will you give these to him? Two with spark bird magic for me, and three to distribute as he sees fit? I can make more if he likes." Remi said, the blush of joy across his cheeks deepening to something like shame.
beats in time with yours

Coding base by Sky!