A whole new world [OPEN]
Sculptor/Blacksmith

Age: 27 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Cuphead Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Senu frowned and tried her hardest to imagine tiny people with colourful long oval insect wings on their back. She let out a chuckle as her imagination did its job. That was an amusing sight indeed. She’d never thought that she would ever hear about such a thing, but here she was, with such an interesting type of people that were so small and had wings. Hopefully, she would manage to catch a glimpse of one some day. It wasn’t urgent, no, she had far more pressing issues to attend to, such as going back to shelter before she freezed to death in this icy climate.

Now that the adrenaline was starting to gradually wear off, she realised how cold it was, and she was starting to shiver. Each breath that came out of her mouth had mist in them which was also another amusing sight that caused her to giggle. She had never seen such happening before, and that delighted her. Senu’s smile widened into a charming grin as Evie seemed to be delighted at her answer to join her back at her apothecary. As her newest companion began walking off, leading the way, she followed her, clutching her arms and rubbing her hands to generate some warmth.

It was cold in the early mornings in the winter months back in Egypt before the sun graced themselves with their presence, but this was nothing compared to that. There was plenty of this white stuff everywhere that was cold to the touch and hung on trees and leaves everywhere. She wondered if this was something like the sands of the desert back home in Egypt. She had never left the territories of the Egyptian Empire before and nowhere in the expanse of the entire empire was there such a thing, this icy white stuff.

As she continued walking along, matching Evie’s pace, she asked her. “What is this cold white stuff that is everywhere? We don’t have that where I’m from.” When the other woman mentioned that she wanted to know more about her, she did not hesitate to introduce herself, more properly this time. “I am Senu, daughter of Ramuk and Subia. I learnt the skills of my parents craft and can sculpt in stone, wood and clay. I also know about working with metal, as my father was a metalsmith that worked mainly with bronze and copper. I’ve seen a smith work with iron before, but I did not get to try it for myself as it is such a rare metal that even the royal smiths have to use it so sparingly.”

Messages In This Thread
A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-21-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-21-2019, 04:40 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-21-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-23-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-23-2019, 04:00 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-23-2019, 05:50 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-24-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-24-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-25-2019, 04:44 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Evie - 09-25-2019, 07:24 AM
RE: A whole new world [OPEN] - by Senu - 09-26-2019, 04:41 AM