the things I never said

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Being blighted is easy. There is nothing difficult about giving in to one's instincts, to slashing and delving deep into bitter resentments and filling yourself to the brim with all that you crave. A little madness seems a small price to pay, but someone had to.

In the depths of space stars twinkled out, black holes formed, and a holy host of cosmic chaos went unnoticed without Safrin's careful gaze to keep things as they should be. Instead the goddess lingered in dark places in her mind, her teeth sharp and her eyes wild, as she thought only of flowers.

Flowers, flowers, flowers, and how the moment of clarity when Amalia had pricked her skin had only made her realize how very little Vi cared.

She had been punished when the others had been praised and pet, for her part in the fall of the barrier.

She had been infected, unlike her counterparts, for trying to save the sniveling humans.

She had been left to the will of those who still cared about her, only a few roses planted near her shrine. Only one who came to see her.

Appearing in a dark twist of smoke the goddess eyed Vi with a reedy and black gaze. "Oh, yOu wOulD SeE mE?" She spat. "To what do I owe the great pleasure of being summoned."
SAFRIN

Messages In This Thread
the things I never said - by Vi - 09-22-2019, 10:16 AM
RE: the things I never said - by Safrin - 09-22-2019, 11:38 PM
RE: the things I never said - by Vi - 10-06-2019, 07:20 AM