Training Winter's Bite
for Kiada
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
Laughter echoed back through the Attuned link, the raven a merry trickster as he dove through the grove of what might once have been a park amid the Ruins and then burst back out into clear air. She was behind him faster than he expected, her larger wings propelling more air than his smaller ones, but he knew her speed from their last encounter.

Or at least, he thought he did.

She was faster than he remembered, gaining with every wingbeat, and he knew that in a straight chase she would overtake him in a matter of heartbeats. Therefore he needed to throw some kinks into the mix. He arrowed between two narrow slabs of stone, walls fallen together in the distant past and now covered in snow above, while providing shelter below. He came out of that lean-to flying so close to the ground that his wingtips kicked up tiny puffs of snow with each stroke, and his next target was swiftly in range.

Tucking his wings tight he shifted and curled himself into a ball, feathers turning to fur just as he hit the soft powder and rolled to a stop - right underneath Auni, the white fox shamelessly using the little luxere as 'base.' He ended up on his back, belly to the sky and shaking with mirth and sneezes in equal measure. Oh gods--! There's snow up my nose! Halp! He called out through his wheezing laughter.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA

She is quite a bit larger than Jigano in this form, and while he finds he has the agility and the ability to swerve and dive into the small spaces Kiada can’t, she follows him the best she can, wings pumping and lifting her further with each massive stroke. She’ll catch up if he’s not careful, and it seems he realizes this too, as her scarlet gaze follows the pale raven into the undergrowth, she swerves above him, flying above until he comes out at the other end in a roll of fuzz, smacking into Auni who doesn’t even seem to mind.

The Luxere’s head simply tilts with Isuma to the fox, blowing a thick amount of warm air onto the canine.

And Kiada simply swerves down and shifts into her caracal form, paws extending in the snow as she skids to a stop with a rumble of a purring laugh. At least it’s only there, I think I can feel it in my ears. She jests back, black tipped ears flicking with the statement as she gives him a feline grin.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
He waved his paws in the air helplessly as another parade of tiny sneezes assaulted his nose, finally rolling over onto his stomach with the last one. Whew. I don't know about you, but I think it really is naptime, he admitted, chuckling through the link as he panted to get his breath back. You really put me through the wringer! He reached out to pretend to bat at her, though he wasn't quite close enough to manage, and instead fell dramatically forward into the snow.

Save me, Auni! He decried, throwing in a melodramatic vocal whine for good measure. I've been defeated!

Looking up at Kiada's caracal form he exhaled wetly and gave a little wag of his tail, brushing the snow back and forth behind him. Which I think means that I get to treat you for tea, if you feel up for it? It was a tentative offer, though only because Jigano had not felt well enough - or had time enough - to go visit his favorite teahouse since the blight had set itself into his bones. That he felt good enough to go now said as much for Kiada's healing presence as it did for his own returning strength. Race you to the market?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA

All she can do while Jigano sneezes, is snicker quietly to herself, being sure to send some of the entertaining feeling down through the bond toward him. But as he rolls over, she settles in the snow, bronze and black tail flickering back and forth hovering above the cold and damp precipitation as she focuses on the fox, as he reaches out to bat at her and dramatically falls toward the snow. Reaching forward with her nose, she aims to bump into him to bring him up again with another hum of laughter.

Auni, himself, is too busy searching for more carrots to help. But he does give the fox a lopsided smile of sorts, as much as a Luxere can smile.

Jigano looks up at the Harpy then, and she beams to him, before she reaches up to paw at the snow collecting on her whiskers. Ooooh, you’re on old man. She jests, hopping up on all fours before she darts through the snow, kicking it up as she goes. Auni, meanwhile, has the common sense to not forget the baking snacks that Kiada had come with – tea, and snacks. What better than that after the exhaustion of the day?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3