clear as mud [open]
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
I'm a professional idiot
don't tell my mom
Dante just about jumps out of his skin at the sound of a voice coming towards him. Sure, he'd called out to someone, but he hadn't expected anyone to actually be around. Not in this weather at least. Maybe the snow wherever he was wasn't cold...?

Taking a quick moment to reassess his situation he decided that no, it was still cold. And wet. And the back of his pants were going to be soaked through when he stood up.

Turning his head in the snow cradle the shape of his skull had created upon impact with the tree and sliding to the base, he had to blink a few more times than he'd like to as he adjusted to the pop of color in contrast to the stark white hellscape he had fallen into. Okay, maybe wet pants didn't make for a hellscape but they weren't making a great case for paradise either. Except, maybe, for the absolute angel who was talking to him.

Talking. To. Him. Oh, shit, right, words.

"Uhh, better now that you're here, beautiful." Even he has to bite back a groan as he tries to wink and ends up wincing. In a sad attempt to get up he found his vision swimming the moment he pushed himself up, a hiss of pain slipping past his lips as he feels his dinner from earlier try and make a surprise reappearance. What a great first impression to make.

"Quick question though, beautiful, where, uh, am I? I'm pretty sure it wasn't snowing when I left my house in the... City." He didn't have to point out the fact that they're basically in the middle of fucking nowhere if the barren landscape was anything to go by, though he raises a brow as he slowly lifts his head to meet her gaze once the world stops spinning.

Messages In This Thread
clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 09-30-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-15-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-16-2019, 11:19 PM