clear as mud [open]
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
Evie's face goes through an acrobatic range of emotion in quite a short time as the kid rustles and rouses at her tone, his less than charming reply breaking the silence between them. That list includes: incredulity, amusement, disgust, and tentatively fond resignation. Nevertheless she can't help the soft laugh that escapes her, not wanting to encourage his behavior but amused nonetheless by his forwardness.

Sharp blue eyes watch as the boy moves, taking in each wince and hesitation in his movements, cataloguing them for future purposes. He goes to speak again, and she can practically see the daze in his eyes, rolling her own as she steps forward and slowly reaches out her hands. "Here, hold still." It's a risk, one that still howls in her head from habit and fear more than anything, but he's young. Lost. Evie can't just look away from that. Her hands reach to cup his cheeks, partially because despite her age she is also a little shit and doesn't mind teasing him with the contact. Her magic is easy enough to call up, weak but wielded efficiently from years of practice. Directing it through her touch, repairing the bump, the pain, the headache. Small things, but they would ease his pain in turn. That's all she could ask for.

Releasing him when she can do no more, Evie braces her hands on her hips and smirks down at the boy. "Well kid, you're not exactly at home. This is Caido." Her she gestures to the general land around them. "People like you arrive here through what we call mortals. Like magical rips in reality. I'm sorry, but we haven't found a way to get you back home yet." Here she turns more somber, emotion pooling in the crevices of her frown, darkening the jewel tones of her eyes.

"My name is Evie. I've lived here my whole life. And a good thing too, because you arrived here at one of the most dangerous times of the year. LongNight is approaching, a time where the sun doesn't rise and monsters roam the dark. I know, very dramatic," she huffs a laugh, aware of how ridiculous it all seems to a foreigner. "But it's true. I can take you to safety, at least. What's your name?" Hopefully this deluge of information would distract him from his pitiful flirtations, but she'd be amused by the attempts regardless.
a golden cage, for all it's worth
is still just a cage

Messages In This Thread
clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 09-23-2019, 01:37 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 09-30-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-02-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-15-2019, 02:08 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-15-2019, 08:09 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Evie - 10-16-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: clear as mud [open] - by Dante - 10-16-2019, 11:19 PM