You Thought Wrong
For Lusea
Lusea Kotze
Messenger

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 7 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: charks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUSEA
I don't know what Jata told you. Oh, okay, so we're doing this. Jumping right in. Great. I tighten my grip on the Stein, the only sign of the fury crackling under my skin as she begins to explain. An apology is more than I expected, though honestly, I did it for you? That's the story you're going with, Phoebe? "How very noble," I remark dryly, not really trying to hide the mockery in my voice. Should I be thanking her for taking one for the team?

Unlikely.

He said he didn't care. It stings, sears, leaves stars behind my eyes, but I already knew he was a fuckup. And lord knows I made it clear to him just how angry and hurt I am - he'll have a good deal of groveling to do. My lips draw into a line as she goes on, though, because honestly I'm confused. Is she trying to make me angrier? Is she hoping we'll bond over this?

Also unlikely.

Turning to face the girl full on, I put my elbow on the table and set my head upon my hand. "And you, Phoebe? Did you care what I thought? You said you were angry on my behalf, but it sounds like you did what you did for you."
she's the prettiest girl
at the party and she can prove it
with a solid right hook

Messages In This Thread
You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 09-26-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 09-30-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 10-01-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 10-01-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 02:43 PM