You Thought Wrong
For Lusea
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
”It wasn’t noble. It was selfish and poorly thought through.” she said with a slight shrug. She had been angry for Lusea in the moment, but the way she had dealt with it would ultimately hurt all involved – mostly Lusea and Jata. Hopefully the latter more than the former.

But finally Lusea turned to face her fully, and so Phoebe looked up from her glass, expression melancholic still. ”I did care what you thought. In fact I counted on it.” she said, a ghost of a smile on her lips. ”Before you arrived here, he spent every chance he got reminding me how wonderful and perfect you were…you were an unattainable goal I could never reach in. And yet, despite all that, he still didn’t care whether he hurt you or not.” Her eyes narrowed as she clenched her glass, knuckles going white. ”I…looked up to you in a way. And for him to just…” her lips pressed together and she huffed through her nose, feeling the anger rising in her again. ”I wanted you to be angry. I wanted you to know he didn’t care about you. And I wanted you to make him suffer for it because you’re the only person that could. So yes. I did it for me in that respect.” she said, looking over at Lusea, eyes alight with fire – though it could never contend with the other woman’s nature.

”You died for him – because of him. You deserve better than someone who doesn’t care what you think or feel after sacrificing that much for him.”

Messages In This Thread
You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 09-26-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 09-30-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 10-01-2019, 12:37 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Lusea - 10-01-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: You Thought Wrong - by Phoebe - 10-01-2019, 02:43 PM