young & menace (open!)
Open for anyone!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LILY
oh, cover your crystal eyes
and let your colors bleed and blend with mine

This. This brings her joy, as a plethora of glowing antlers float to her out of the tree-dark shadows. It buoys her spirit, lifting her heart and voice to the moon and all that lies beyond it. Lily continues to the next verse, once she’s found herself surrounded by luxere.

“Fear not then, said the Angel
Let nothing you affright
This day is born a Savior
Of a pure Virgin bright
To free all those who trust in Him
From Satan's pow'r and might -

And it isn’t until she’s halfway through that she notices the man on the fringes, because a few very skittish creatures edge away from him. She frowns. There’s a very real desire to talk to him (if only because she doesn’t recognize him), but also, dude - they need the luxere. So when she hits the chorus, her hands come out in a ‘follow me’ gesture, hoping that he remembers the melody enough to sing along.

Oh tidings of comfort and joy
Comfort and joy
Oh tidings of comfort and joy”

Once they finish that round, Lily gestures for him to stay there. They can talk over their luxere’s heads as her hands reach out to pat noses looking for food. “Singing and other things. Uh, good people. People who have light magic or haven’t killed anyone or - well, I guess the blight doesn’t matter so much to them.” She pauses, coming up empty for the hungry animals. “Do you have any snacks on you? They like food.”

Well no shit, sherlock. All animals like food.

Messages In This Thread
young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 09-27-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 09-30-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 09-30-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-04-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 10-05-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-09-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Sunjata - 10-13-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: young & menace (open!) - by Lily - 10-16-2019, 02:18 AM